The German subsidiary of a major international financial group is looking for
Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
– Build and maintain customer relationships to an excellent level.
– Provide advice to customers on products/services of the company.
– Manage a portfolio of existing customer relationships ensuring compliance with the company’s internal practices.
– Monitor and analyse customer’s financial standing in order to safeguard the company’s legal and financial position.
– Prepare credit applications
– Identify and approach potential customers with the aim to establish new relationships.
– Provide advice and guidance to assistant team members, sharing best practices as appropriate.
– Handle customer complaints identifying areas where company procedures can be improved to prevent such problems
occurring in the future
– Scope, review and implement legal and other documentation ensuring compliance with company and Regulatory policy
– Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
– Minimum 3 years experience in similar role or relevant field is desirable
– Knowledge and understanding of the financial field
– PC skills: Windows, MS Office (Advanced Excel skill is preferred)
– Good team working skills
– Excellent organisational and communication skill
<Reference #> CMWB-001
Are you interested in these jobs and would like to apply?