Project Engineer in Automotive industry (m/f/d)
– Coordinate projects to take initiative in processing the project with clients and group companies in Japan, and other office in all over the world.
– Attend weekly meeting at client office.
– Look after clients needs and wants by contacting with HQ and their group companies
– Investigate the latest technological trends of European automobile components.
– Keep good communication and relationship with HQ and their group companies in the world
– Several years of experience in automobile industry as Project engineer
– Mechanical knowledge to understand the meeting content.
– Good presentation and communication skill
– MS- Office
– Fluent in German and English
– Driving license
<Ref. #> CMMINRT300023
Are you interested in these jobs and would like to apply?
Then please submit your English CV with Ref. #: CMMINRT300023 via our contact form
A cover letter is not necessary!